Note : Logged in User
Tested in Windows 10
1. In the Endpoint Manager(EM), Click 'Ready to Review' -> 'Approve' -> 'Run'.
Select Devices and "Run as Logged in User" Option.
2. Once the Procedure Status is 'Started', a pop-up window for User Details will be displayed at Endpoint.
The Pop-up window will contain User Defined Instruction Message along with input entry fields for User Details(First Name, Last Name, National ID Number, Email Address)
3. If any of the above mentioned field is left blank and on clicking the 'Send' Button, a warning window will be dispalyed stating that the "blank field value cannot be empty"
In the above image, the "Last Name" field is left empty and 'Send' button is clicked, the Warning Window displayed stating "Last Name Cannot be Empty".
4. After entering all the fields in the Window, click 'Send' button, to mail the User Details to the Specific User or Administrator Email Address mentioned in the Procedure.
5. An email with User Details is received by the Specific email address. It Contains the details of the Endpoint Device Name, IP Address and User Details entered in the GUI in Endpoint.
NOTE : Email notification will be received and the Procedure will be exited ONLY when all the four fields in GUI are Entered.
6. Following is the image for EM Output