The following script is for monitoring condition that alerts when a local or domain administrator account gets created on a server.
- Run the script as monitoring script.
- First time when the script runs it will generate a text file to save the "domain users" u already have in the name of default users.
- In the first time a new file will get generated with a low kb value around 1 to 10 kb which contains the user values to compare.
- Next time when you run the script another file get created and the contents of the files get compared and the new user added is displayed.
- Whenever a new user is added an alert will get generated.