The below script lists the properties of the Windows registry.
The detailed information on fetched properties:
- Caption - A short description of the object.
- CurrentSize - Current physical size of the Windows registry
- Description - A description of the object.
- InstallDate - Indicates the date when the object was installed.
- MaximumSize - Maximum size of the Windows registry.
- Name - Name of the Windows registry
- Proposed Size - Proposed Size of the registry.This the only registry setting that can be modified during booting.
- Status - There are two types of status
- Operational (If system functions Properly) - Status may be "OK", "Degraded", and "Pred Fail". "Pred Fail".
- Non - operational -Status may be "Error", "Starting", "Stopping", and "Service".
You can run the script as System User as well as Logged in User.